In this blog post, we’ll go over some simple things you can do to improve the air quality in your home. If you’re looking for a more comprehensive solution, we also offer carpet, upholstery, furnace, and duct cleaning services. Which all improve the air quality in your home. Most of us are spending more time at home these days, so it’s important to be aware of the air quality in our homes. Poor air quality can cause a range of health problems, from headaches and fatigue to respiratory illnesses.
5 Ways to Improve Air Quality
- Opening the windows is one of the best ways to improve the air quality in your home. Fresh air is always better than stale air, so open the windows as often as possible. If you have allergies or asthma, however, you should check the pollen counts before opening the windows. Peak pollen hours are usually between 5 a.m. and 10 a.m., so if the pollen count is high during those times, it’s best to keep the windows closed.
- Another simple way to improve the air quality in your home is to vacuum regularly and dust using a damp cloth. This will help get rid of any allergens that might be floating around in the air. If you have pets, make sure to vacuum their beds and brush them regularly to reduce the amount of pet dander in your home.
- Have your upholstery and carpets professionally cleaned. It’s recommended that you get your carpet cleaned annually, but if you have pets or live with a smoker, Big Ben Cleaning recommends every 6 months.
Click the link to see what we recommend for Carpet cleaning ➔ https://bigbencleaning.com/carpet-cleaning-calgary/
- Try to avoid using chemical cleaning products as much as possible. Opt for natural cleaning products instead or make your own using ingredients like vinegar and baking soda. You can find a lot of good ideas on homemade products here => https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/cleaning/tips/a24885/make-at-home-cleaners/
- Lastly, get your furnace and ducts cleaned professionally with Big Ben Cleaning Services to maximize your furnace’s efficiency, extend its lifespan, reduce your energy bills, and give your family healthy breathing space.
Click the link to schedule your cleaning today -> https://bigbencleaning.com/contact/
By following these simple tips, you can improve the air quality in your home and create a healthier environment for yourself and your family.
If you have any questions, please contact us. ➔ 403-460-8989
“Helping you love your home since 1987”.
The Team at Big Ben Cleaning Inc.